Here are Xaam Adda’s Important current affairs for December 8, 2021. India, Economy & Corporate, World, Sports for IAS, SSC, BANKING, RAILWAY etc.
- The government plans to amend the notary law to limit the number of terms an individual can train as a notary to allow more young law practitioners to enter the field.
- On December 7, the Armed Forces celebrated Flag Day.
- Former CEC Sunil Arora has joined the Board of Advisors of the International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance (IDEA).
- PANEX-21, BIMSTEC’s Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Management Exercise on December 20-22 in Pune.
- Shatabdi teacher and Padma Shri award winner Nanda Prasti (104) dies in Odisha.
- Successful Flight Test of DRDO Vertical Launch Short Range Surface to Air Missile.
- UP: The Prime Minister inaugurated the AIIMS, ICMR’s Regional Medical Research Center and Fertilizer Plant at Gorakhpur.
- National Commission for Women (NCW) launches Pan-India Capacity Building Program for Women in Politics
- International Civil Aviation Day celebrated on December 7; Theme: “Innovation for Global Aviation Development”.
- The United Arab Emirates became the first country to switch to work four and a half days a week.
Economy & corporate
- India and Russia have pledged to strengthen space cooperation and sign a cooperation agreement.
- India and ADB sign $ 150 million loan to provide affordable housing to urban Tamil Nadu urban poor.
- Cooperation agreements signed between Indiana and Russian companies in the petroleum sector.
- The Ministry of Civil Aviation has made it mandatory “air suvidha portal”for all international passengers to have hassle-free, queue-free and convenient air travel.
- Three Indian companies – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Ordnance Factory Board and Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL). Arms sales of HAL (ranked 42nd) and BEL (ranked 66th) – Top 100 Arms Sellers of 2020: SIPRI (Stockholm Institute Peace Research Institute).
- Cooperation memorandum of understanding signed between Russian Research Center and three Indian steel companies.
- India and ADB sign $ 125 million loan to improve water supply and sanitation in Uttarakhand.
- NTPC and Russia sign Inter-RAO-Export Memorandum of Understanding for Energy Cooperation
- The United States announced a diplomatic boycott of the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing; no formal US delegation will be sent.
The above current affairs section are part of our “Current Affairs Monthly Books” comprising 400+ MCQs . These books are suitable for UPSC IAS, SSC, Banking, IBPS, CLAT, Railways, State PSC and similar exams for Current Affairs & .