Are you looking for the best notes for UPSC IAS exam preparation? Do you want to learn from the experience and expertise of a successful civil servant? If yes, then you are in the right place. In this post, we will introduce you to Nitin Sangwan notes, which are handwritten notes by Nitin Sangwan, who secured the 28th rank in the 2015 UPSC IAS exam. We will tell you what are Nitin Sangwan notes, why they are useful, and how you can use them to ace the UPSC IAS exam. Read on to find out more.
The UPSC IAS exam is one of the most prestigious and challenging exams in India. It requires a lot of hard work, dedication and smart strategy to crack it. One of the key aspects of the strategy is to have good notes that cover all the important topics from the syllabus and provide relevant information and analysis.
Click here to get Best IAS Notes
However, making good notes is not an easy task. It takes a lot of time, effort and research. That is why many aspirants look for notes from toppers who have cleared the exam with flying colors. One such topper is Nitin Sangwan, who secured the 28th rank in the 2015 UPSC IAS exam. He has generously shared his handwritten notes with thousands of aspirants online.
In this post, we will give you a detailed overview of Nitin Sangwan notes, which are one of the best resources for UPSC IAS preparation. We will explain what are Nitin Sangwan notes, why they are useful, and how you can use them to boost your preparation and performance in the UPSC IAS exam. So, without further ado, let us get started.
Looking for top-quality UPSC IAS exam notes? Introducing Nitin Sangwan notes, handwritten by the 28th rank holder in the 2015 exam. These notes are a valuable resource to excel in the challenging UPSC IAS exam. Learn why they’re useful and how they can boost your preparation and performance. Let’s get started!
Who is Nitin Sangwan?
Before we dive into his notes, let us first know more about Nitin Sangwan, the person behind them. Nitin Sangwan is a 32-year-old civil servant who belongs to Charkhi Dadri, Haryana. He has a diverse educational and professional background. Nitin Sangwan completed his B.E. in Mechanical Engineering from PDM College of Engineering and then did his MBA from IIT Madras. He worked in various private sector companies such as India Cements, ABB Ltd and Infosys before he decided to pursue his dream of becoming an IAS officer.
Nitin Sangwan cleared the UPSC IAS exam in his fourth attempt in 2015 with an All India Rank of 28. He was allotted the Gujarat cadre and is currently serving as the District Development Officer (DDO) of Ahmedabad district. He has also served as Tehsildar in Haryana, DANICS officer in Delhi and IRS officer in Customs and Excise department before joining IAS.
Nitin Sangwan is not only a successful civil servant, but also a generous mentor who has shared his notes with thousands of aspirants online. He has also given many interviews and tips on how to prepare for the UPSC IAS exam. He has a blog where he answers queries from aspirants and shares his insights on various topics.
Nitin Sangwan is a 32-year-old civil servant from Haryana. He cleared the UPSC IAS exam in 2015, securing the 28th rank. Currently serving as the District Development Officer in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Nitin generously shares his notes and provides mentorship to aspiring candidates.
What are Nitin Sangwan Notes?
Nitin Sangwan notes are handwritten notes that he made during his preparation for the UPSC IAS exam. He covered all the important topics from the syllabus, such as culture, history, geography, environment, economy, science and technology, and internal security. He also included diagrams, maps, charts and facts to make his notes more comprehensive and interesting.
Nitin Sangwan notes are available for download on official website. You can access them by clicking on the links below:
- Modern Indian History
- India After Independence
- World History
- Environment and Ecology
- Science and Tech & Internal Security
Nitin Sangwan notes are comprehensive handwritten notes covering important UPSC IAS exam topics such as culture, history, geography, environment, economy, science and technology, and internal security. They include visual aids and can be downloaded from his official website.
Why are Nitin Sangwan Notes Useful?
Nitin Sangwan notes are useful for several reasons. First of all, they are concise and well-organized. They cover all the essential points from the NCERT books and other standard sources. They also highlight the important facts and figures that can help you in the prelims and mains exams.
Secondly, they are easy to understand and remember. They use simple language and clear handwriting. Notes also use visual aids such as diagrams, maps and charts to make the concepts more clear and appealing. They also use mnemonics and acronyms to help you memorize the information.
Thirdly, they are updated and relevant. They include the latest data and developments that are important for the current affairs section of the exam. Notes also reflect the changing trends and patterns of the UPSC questions. They also provide analysis and perspective on various issues and topics.
Nitin Sangwan notes are invaluable for UPSC IAS preparation. They are concise, well-organized, and cover essential points from reliable sources. With visual aids and mnemonic techniques, they ensure easy understanding and memorization. These updated notes provide valuable analysis, aligning with evolving UPSC trends.
How to Use Nitin Sangwan Notes?
Nitin Sangwan notes are not meant to replace your own notes or study material. They are meant to supplement and enhance your preparation. You can use them in various ways depending on your needs and preferences.
Here are some suggestions on how to use Nitin Sangwan notes effectively:
- Read them along with your NCERT books or other standard sources to get a comprehensive understanding of the topics.
- Revise them regularly to refresh your memory and recall the facts and concepts.
- Practice writing answers using them as a reference or a framework.
- Compare them with other toppers’ notes or model answers to get different perspectives and insights.
- Use them as a checklist to ensure that you have covered all the important aspects of the syllabus.
Nitin Sangwan notes are meant to supplement your own study material, not replace it. You can use them by reading alongside standard sources, revising regularly, practicing writing answers, comparing with other notes, and using them as a checklist to cover all important topics.
What are the Benefits of Nitin Sangwan Notes?
Nitin Sangwan notes can offer you many benefits if you use them properly. Some of the benefits are:
- They can help you save time by providing you with ready-made notes that cover all the topics in a concise manner.
- Notes can help you improve your understanding by explaining the concepts in a simple and lucid way.
- They can help you enhance your memory by using visual aids, mnemonics and acronyms to help you retain the information.
- Notes can help you boost your confidence by giving you an edge over other aspirants who may not have access to such quality notes.
- They can help you score better marks by providing you with relevant facts, figures, analysis and perspective that can impress the examiners.
Nitin Sangwan notes provide multiple benefits: time-saving, improved understanding, enhanced memory retention, increased confidence, and higher scores.
What are the Limitations of Nitin Sangwan Notes?
Nitin Sangwan notes are not flawless or perfect. They have some limitations that you should be aware of. Some of the limitations are:
- They are not exhaustive or comprehensive. They may not cover all the aspects or dimensions of a topic. You may need to refer to other sources for more details or examples.
- They are not error-free or updated. They may contain some mistakes or outdated information. You may need to cross-check them with reliable sources for accuracy or currency.
- They are not customized or personalized. They may not suit your style or preference of learning. You may need to modify them according to your needs or goals.
- They are not substitutes or shortcuts. They cannot replace your own efforts or hard work. You still need to read, write, revise and practice on your own.
Nitin Sangwan notes have limitations. They may not cover all aspects, contain errors or outdated information, lack customization, and cannot replace personal effort in learning.
Nitin Sangwan notes are one of the best resources for UPSC IAS preparation. They are concise, comprehensive, updated and relevant. They can help you save time, improve your understanding, enhance your memory and boost your confidence. If you want to ace the UPSC IAS exam like Nitin Sangwan did, you should definitely download his notes and use them wisely.
We hope this post has helped you understand the value of Nitin Sangwan notes and how to use them effectively. If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know in the comments section below. Thank you for reading and happy learning!
FAQs on Nitin Sangwan Notes
Nitin Sangwan notes are handwritten notes that he made for the UPSC IAS exam. He covered all the important topics from the syllabus with diagrams, maps, charts and facts.
Nitin Sangwan notes are free to download from various websites and platforms. You can click on the links below to access them:
– [Modern Indian History]
– [India After Independence]
– [World History]
– [Environment and Ecology]
– [Science and Tech & Internal Security]
Nitin Sangwan notes are meant to supplement and enhance your preparation. You can use them in various ways such as:
– Reading them with your NCERT books or other sources.
– Revising them regularly to recall the facts and concepts.
– Practicing writing answers using them as a reference or a framework.
– Comparing them with other toppers’ notes or model answers.
– Using them as a checklist to cover all the important aspects of the syllabus.
Nitin Sangwan notes can offer you many benefits such as:
– Saving time by providing you with concise notes that cover all the topics.
– Improving your understanding by explaining the concepts in a simple and lucid way.
– Enhancing your memory by using visual aids, mnemonics and acronyms.
– Boosting your confidence by giving you an edge over other aspirants.
– Scoring better marks by providing you with relevant facts, figures, analysis and perspective.