CSAT Notes PDF For UPSC IAS 2024: We are here presenting the Best CSAT Book For UPSC IAS 2024 printed notes PDF containing complete study materials. These notes includes complete UPSC CSAT syllabus. Aspirants need not to study any other books to qualify UPSC CSAT.
As we know, Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) is a compulsory exam for all candidates appearing for the UPSC Civil Services Examination.
The CSAT paper tests the candidate’s quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, and general knowledge.
There are a number of Best CSAT Notes PDF For UPSC IAS available in the market, but not all of them are created equal. Some books are better suited for certain types of candidates, while others may be more comprehensive but less user-friendly.
Click Here To Get Best CSAT Notes For UPSC IAS
If you are an aspirant of the UPSC Civil Services Examination, you must be aware of the importance of the CSAT paper in the prelims stage.
CSAT stands for Civil Services Aptitude Test, and it is the second paper of the UPSC prelims exam.
The CSAT Paper tests your basic skills in comprehension, logical reasoning, analytical ability, quantitative aptitude, data interpretation, decision making, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
You know, the CSAT paper is qualifying in nature, which means you need to score at least 33% marks in it to be eligible for the mains exam.
However, this does not mean that you can take it lightly.
The CSAT paper can be tricky and challenging, and you need to practice well to ace it.
Moreover, a good score in the CSAT paper can boost your confidence and morale for the rest of the exam.
- But how do you prepare for the CSAT paper?
- Which are the Best CSAT Notes PDF For UPSC IAS that can help you master the topics and concepts?
In this blog post, we will answer these questions and provide you with some tips and recommendations on how to choose the best CSAT Notes PDF for UPSC preparation.
UPSC CSAT Syllabus
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Logical reasoning
- Analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- Mental ability
- General mathematics
- English language comprehension
No institute can match Vajiram and Ravi in terms of quality education they provide and students high selection ratio.
Because it is mandatory to qualify CSAT without which aspirants’ general studies papers will not be evaluated.
The students from non-engineering and non mathematics background generally fear from CSAT.
These notes will help you a lot to qualify UPSC CSAT.
You can easily qualify UPSC CSAT, provided you have to do little bit practice.
What to Look for in a Best CSAT Notes PDF For UPSC IAS
The best way to choose the Best CSAT Notes PDF For UPSC IAS is to consider your own strengths and weaknesses.
If you are a strong student in quantitative aptitude, you may not need a book that focuses on that topic.
However, if you are struggling with logical reasoning, you may want to choose a book that focuses on that topic.
It is also important to consider your budget.
CSAT book can range in price from around Rs.200 to Rs.1000.
If you are on a tight budget, you may want to choose a cheaper book.
However, if you are serious about getting a good score on the CSAT, you may want to invest in a more expensive book.
No matter which notes you choose for UPSC CSAT, make sure you practice regularly.
The more you practice, the better you will become at answering CSAT questions.
When choosing a Best CSAT Notes PDF For UPSC IAS, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- The syllabus: Make sure the notes covers all of the topics that are tested on the UPSC CSAT paper.
- The level of difficulty: The CSAT notes pdf should be challenging enough to help you prepare for the UPSC exam, but not so difficult that it is discouraging.
- The writing style: The CSAT Notes PDF for UPSC should be easy to read and understand. The explanations should be clear and concise.
- The practice questions: CSAT book should include a good number of practice questions, so you can test your knowledge and identify areas where you need more practice.
- The value for money: The CSAT study material should be affordable, but it should also be worth the investment.
Benefits of CSAT Notes PDF For UPSC IAS
Before we list out some of the best books for CSAT, let us first understand what are the benefits of CSAT Book For UPSC IAS.
The CSAT book have the following features:
- The notes pdf covers all the topics and sub-topics mentioned in the UPSC syllabus for CSAT.
- It explains the concepts and theories in a simple and lucid manner, with examples and illustrations wherever possible.
- The CSAT book provides ample practice questions and exercises, with varying levels of difficulty and types of questions.
- CSAT notes provides solutions and explanations for all the practice questions and exercises, with tips and tricks to solve them faster and accurately.
- The CSAT Notes PDF includes previous year UPSC question papers and mock tests, with detailed analysis and feedback.
- The CSAT study material is updated and revised according to the latest trends and patterns of the UPSC exam.
Best Notes PDF for UPSC CSAT – General Studies Paper 2
Based on these criteria, we have selected some of the best CSAT Notes PDF for UPSC CSAT that are available in the market.
These books are highly recommended csat Notes by UPSC toppers and experts, and have received positive reviews from many aspirants.
Here are our top picks:
- Covers all the topics and sub-topics of the CSAT syllabus in a systematic and thorough manner.
- Provides clear explanations, examples, diagrams, tables, charts, and graphs to enhance your understanding.
- Provides plenty of CSAT Paper practice questions and exercises, with solutions and explanations.
- Includes previous year’s CSAT question papers and mock tests, with analysis and feedback.
- The CSAT book For UPSC is updated and revised according to the latest exam pattern and trends.
This is another Best CSAT Book For UPSC IAS preparation.
- This book covers all the topics and sub-topics of the syllabus in a concise and crisp manner.
- It provides easy-to-understand explanations, examples, tips, tricks, shortcuts, and strategies to solve various types of questions.
- The CSAT book also provides ample practice questions and exercises, with solutions and explanations.
- Arihant Book includes previous year question papers and mock tests, with analysis and feedback.
- The CSAT Book is updated and revised according to the latest UPSC exam pattern and trends.
This is a specialized Best CSAT Book For UPSC IAS for logical reasoning and analytical ability section of the CSAT paper.
- Covers all the topics and sub-topics of this section in a detailed and logical manner.
- It provides clear concepts, rules, principles, techniques, methods, approaches, and applications to solve various types of reasoning problems.
- It also provides plenty of practice questions and exercises, with solutions and explanations.
- Includes previous year question papers and mock tests, with analysis and feedback.
This is another specialized Best CSAT Book For UPSC IAS for logical reasoning and analytical ability section of the CSAT paper.
- It covers all the topics and sub-topics of this section in a comprehensive and exhaustive manner.
- It provides simple explanations, examples, illustrations, and solved examples to clarify the concepts and theories of reasoning.
- It also provides a huge number of practice questions and exercises, with solutions and explanations.
- It includes previous year question papers and mock tests, with analysis and feedback.
#5. Other Best CSAT Book For UPSC IAS in the Market
Apart from these four books, there are many other Best CSAT Book For UPSC IAS preparation in the market, such as:
- CSAT Paper – 2 Manual by Pearson
- General Studies Paper – 2 for Civil Services Preliminary Examination by McGraw Hill
- CSAT Simplified by Disha Publications
- CSAT Conceptual Approach by Access Publishing
- CSAT Paper – 2 by Arihant Experts
You can choose any of these CSAT book for UPSC as per your preference and availability.
However, you should not rely on too many books and confuse yourself.
You should stick to one or two CSAT book and revise them thoroughly.
Strategy To Qualify UPSC CSAT
For UPSC aspirants, here’s an important tip: The easiest part of the UPSC CSAT exam is the comprehension section.
If you check past CSAT question papers, you’ll see that in 2017, 30 out of 80 questions were about comprehension.
Similarly, in 2016, 27 out of 80 questions were related to comprehension, and in 2015, there were 29 out of 80.
From this pattern, we can predict that in the 2024 CSAT Paper, there will likely be around 25 to 30 comprehension questions.
So, our suggestion is to focus more on the comprehension section.
Let’s say there are 25-30 comprehension questions out of 80.
You should aim to answer about 75% of them correctly, which is roughly 19-23 questions.
For this you need to practice as many questions as you can from CSAT Notes PDF for UPSC Preparation.
If you can do that, you’re in good shape for the comprehension part.
In the UPSC CSAT, your goal is to get 33%, which means 66 marks (or 27 correct answers).
These marks are enough to pass the CSAT Paper.
You should adopt strategy to solve at least 20 questions from comprehension which is the easiest section as per toppers.
In this way you will score 50 marks very easily.
Now the challenge is of rest 16 marks ( 50+16=66 marks).
Now here, Mathematics and Reasoning section will play the role.
In Mathematics as per toppers and teachers, the easiest and scoring topics are – Average, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Number System.
Now move on to logical reasoning section.
The questions from this section are little bit mind twisting.
If you carefully do some practice & try to solve, you can easily solve 3-4 questions from logical reasoning.
Reasoning section needs some time to solve and you need practice for this.
Tips for CSAT Preparation
Now that you know the best CSAT Notes PDF for UPSC CSAT preparation, let us also give you some tips and strategies to ace the CSAT paper.
- Understand the syllabus and exam pattern of CSAT paper and plan your study accordingly.
- Focus on the basic concepts and theories of each topic and sub-topic and clear your doubts.
- Practice as many questions and exercises as possible from CSAT Book for UPSC and levels of difficulty.
- Solve CSAT previous year question papers and mock tests regularly and analyze your performance and mistakes.
- Improve your speed, accuracy, and time management skills by using shortcuts, tricks, and strategies.
- Enhance your comprehension, communication, and interpersonal skills by reading newspapers, magazines, books, and online articles.
- Revise the important topics, formulas, rules, principles, techniques, methods, and approaches frequently and thoroughly.
- Stay updated with the current affairs and general knowledge by following reliable sources of information.
- Stay positive, confident, and motivated throughout your preparation and exam.
The Bottom Line
CSAT is important section because every candidate has to qualify CSAT to move on to next step.
The CSAT Notes PDF For UPSC IAS will help candidates to qualify CSAT in their first attempt.
All you need is to honestly prepare from these notes and a little bit practice.
We guarantee you will qualify CSAT with flying colors.
We hope this blog post has helped you to choose the best CSAT Notes PDF for UPSC preparation.
Remember that CSAT paper is not a difficult or complex paper, but a simple and basic paper that tests your aptitude and skills.
You can easily score well in this paper if you prepare well with the right books and strategies.
All the best for your UPSC exam! 🙂