Here are Xaam Adda’s Important current affairs for December 2, 2021
- A parliamentary delegation from Mongolia visits the President.
- Dinyar Patel has won the NIF Book Prize for 2021 Kamaladevi Chattopadhyay for her book “Nauroji: Pioneer of Indian Nationalism”.
- Nagaland: Hornbill Festival Creatures in Kisama, Naga Heritage Village on State Establishment Day-December 1.
- The Assisted Reproductive Technology (Regulation) Bill 2020 was passed by the Lok Sabha.
- India joins G20 troika to work closely with Indonesia and Italy on agenda
- Germany: World War II bomb blast near a railway construction site in Munich, injuring 4 people.
- Harsh Vardhan meets EU Special Representative in Afghanistan.
- American singer Rihanna has been named national hero by the Barbadian government.
- The India Foundation is hosting the 5th Indian Ocean Conference in Abu Dhabi on December 4-5.
- The Paris-based OECD (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development) has lowered its global growth forecast for 2021 from 5.7 percent to 5.6 percent.
- December 1 is World AIDS Day.
- Indian Ambassador to Russia Pawan Kapoor has submitted his credentials to President Vladimir Putin.
- Azerbaijan: A military helicopter crashed during a training exercise, killing 14 people.
- CARAT (Cooperation ALLOW READINESS AND TRAINING) conducts maritime exercises in Bangladesh-US Bay of Bengal.
- Organized by the Consulate General of India in Guangzhou, Forum of Indian Professionals in South China (FIPSC).
- Honduras: Siomara Castro elected first woman president.
Economy & corporate
- The Serum Institute of India provides the first batch of Novavox vaccine through COVAX.
- Intermittent suspension of internet for unwanted reasons, says Parliamentary Panel.
- The DGCA has postponed the resumption of scheduled international flights from December 15.
- In October, WhatsApp banned 20 lakh accounts in India.
- ADB is providing a $ 250 million loan for the National Industrial Corridor Development Program.
- Sambit Patra has been appointed as the Chairman of the Indian Tourism Development Corporation
The above current affairs section are part of our “Current Affairs Monthly Books” comprising 400+ MCQs . These books are suitable for SSC, Banking, IBPS, CLAT, Railways, State PSC and similar exams for GK and Current Affairs.